Friday, August 2, 2013

Our ball girl

McKenna loves going to Christian's baseball games. She pays no attention to the game. Instead she runs around with a bunch of girls who have become some of her favorite friends. It's been fun to see a mixed age group of girls all become friends. I guess they make it work because they have to, but I think they really do enjoy being together.
McKenna has learned some cheer leading moves. She's actually been practicing her cheers at home this week so she'll be ready for the game.
She has spent hours with this group of kids!
That's McKenna in the middle. Who knows what they were playing!! I'm thankful that so many of the boys on Christian's team have sisters!

P.S. I'm blogging from my phone, so I have no idea how this is going to look when I publish it. I hope this works because blogging from my phone sure is convenient.

No comments: