Monday, September 1, 2008

Adventure Park USA

On Friday we were supposed to go to Dutch Wonderland, but the weather didn't cooperate. Christian and Abby had really been looking forward to this day, so we went to Adventure Park USA instead. Adventure Park USA is not nearly as fun as Dutch Wonderland, but the kids didn't seem to notice. They had a blast playing games and climbing in a three story playground filled with tunnels, nets and slides.
I love this picture!!! The best part of the day was that Abby and Christian got along so well. The only tears we had was when Christian couldn't find Abby in the three story playground.
Abby would tell you that her favorite thing was playing Deal or No Deal.
She actually only played it twice, but she won more tickets than I did, so I think that's why she liked it! I was a really fun game! Can you tell that this place had a wild west theme?
After spending a few hours at Adventure Park USA (sorry I don't have more pictures, I was too busy keeping track of everyone), we headed over to a Barnes and Noble bookstore to play with their Thomas train table and find some new books to read. It was a great family day (Daddy and McKenna were there too, I just didn't get any pictures of them). I'll have to show you the new books we got because I'm thrilled with them, but I'll leave that for another post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Have you done Dutch Wonderland in the fall for Halloween? I was so fun- not scary and very kid oriented. We went in October last year from like 2 Pm- 8 and it was so nice!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the weather didn't cooperate for your trip to Dutch Wonderland. I was looking forward to keeping McKenna. Just remember, the invitation is open if you decide to go later. It looks like the kids had a wonderful day, that's the most important thing.
Love, Grandmom

Katy said...

I, too, love the pictures of the kids on the slide - what FUN!!!!