Thursday, February 7, 2008

False Labor :(

I was starting to get a little excited around 4am this morning when I was having rather strong contractions that were about 8 min. apart, but unfortunately it was all false hope. Good old Braxton Hicks were to blame. I never had any false labor with Christian, so I wasn't really expecting it this time, but as everyone always tells me - every pregnancy is different! And so the waiting game continues. Christian and I are going to go surprise Emma and have lunch with her for her birthday. I head to the doctor tonight, so I'll update again if there is anything exciting to report!
Keep praying for precious little Nate at daycare! I hope he's having a better day today!

4 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Judy I have been having dreams about this baby for the past two weeks! I am so excited and I check the blog several times a day. Luckily the computer is where I walk by it all the time and can check for updates on the baby front! I am praying!

the mccollums... said...

Wow...its getting so close now!! My sister in law is due March 2nd but she is in the same boat now as you going to the doctor every Wednesday...I can hardly contain my excitment about the arrival of your girl and my new niece!! I'm praying for you!

Katy said...

First of all, what kind of miracle doctor do you have that you can do doctor's appointments at night? Hang in there - these last days are the worst...but the end is in sight!!

Katy said...

How did Nate do??